Wednesday 21 November 2012

Like..........

Two repeat customers:

1. Mr. "Okay than" (Pt 1 and Pt 2) returns ONCE AGAIN on IM saying "heyyy". Like......why.

2. Mr. One long run on sentence also sent me two more messages: "you know your so beautiful to me" no response. Followed by "your so beautiful". Followed by me blocking him.

Also this gem on POF:


Hello there,

First of all, I like all your pictures ! and here is my advice, you shoud not wear black any more !! You are in the black like out of our planet . Black is definitely your color. I want to know more about you !? what do you like in the life ? and what do you most hate !? one word can descibe you ?



So....like....I should try to look bad or? Don't get it. So I uploaded this as my new profile pic (I think I look much worse in pink) and called it a day.